Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Lindsey in her new Ariel costume!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    I hope this works, I've never loaded any pics into imagestation yet. I think I can just give the link?

    Ariel costume

    I asked Ria to get this for me at Walt Disney World. Now that I've seen it, I'll be wanting to get Cinderella, Snow White and Jasmine too for the other girls! Diana is going to go nuts over this, I was going to save it for her birthday, but don't know if I can wait now.

    I think you can even see the little green shoes under her dress. They do fit perfectly! Only thing is, as much as we all sometimes complain about AG's use of Velcro, I wish this costume had some on the back of the top! It was almost impossible to get it over her head and then get her arms through it. That's why I might just let Diana see her now! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I think Felicity would look fabulous in this, maybe when we get Meg's Felicity up in Ohio, she'll have to try it on too!

    Thanks again, Ria!

    Laurie

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lynet44's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's a cute costume!

    Eventually, I would like my 5 dolls to each have their own costume for Halloween. I like the Grecian Princess one a lot. I am not very sure about the other AG costumes though.

    Lynet

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Kitzka's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Laurie:

    the costume looks so great! It now makes me want some of these even more!

    Lara

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Grecian one is very pretty too. Also, think about other AG items as costumes...like Molly's Cowboy outfit or a ballet costume or even soccer, in another doll who hasn't worn it yet. Imagine Samantha in a soccer uniform, that would be a "costume" for her! Or, dress Marisol in Kirsten's prairie dress, know what I mean? I didn't really care for the witchy costume when it came out, but Diana loves it, so we might get it this year. I think she just likes the doll's hairdo, which I'm sure I won't know how to do!

    Laurie

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lindsey looks GREAT!!! Just put her green skirt alittle more down, she needs to show some skin! LOL!!

    I love all the outfits I got! Going to take some pics today! Need the Jazmine, Tinkerbelle and Ariel one still! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    forgot to say that the Ariel costume is in 2 pieces, the top and skirt. It came with matching shoes, the tiara headpiece with combs attached, and the fairy wand. Very cute for $25.

    Laurie

  7. #7
    Inactive Member drgrimsley's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2003
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's soooo cute! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Lindsey looks adorable in it.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Shawniec's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a sweet outfit! Lindsey looks as cute as can be.
    Shawn

  9. #9
    Inactive Member lynet44's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Laurie,

    You are right! What great idea! I never thought about dressing my dolls in those type of outfits. I love Molly's cowboy outfit but I never thought of getting it since it looks like a costume. But of course, it can be used as a costume. I also could get the soccer outfit or basketball outfit and dress Felicity in that. You just gave me a bunch of ideas!

    Thanks!

  10. #10
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    That's adorable!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •